Motion graphics are computer graphics that use video and/or animation to show an imaginary movement scene or a changing appearance. We learn about all the basics and the translated stages in motion graphics, the duration of the course is four days, during which we will master motion graphics..
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to know:
- Learn the basics of video and After Effects.
- Design video effects and motion graphics.
- Introduction to animation and familiarization with the basic rules.
- Advanced Animation Applications.
- catcher apps.
- Dealing with text and text movements
- Learn Motion Graphics.
- Learn and use the camera.
- Learn the basics of infographics.
- Learn the basics of character animation.
- Character animation apps.
- Face and mouth movement.
- Learn Taepo Graphics.
- Learn cinematic tricks.
- Learn the storyboard and the beginning and end of the movement.
- And many other topics full of practical application.
WHAT WILL THE TRAINEE GET AT THE END OF THIS WORKSHOP?
- Workshop completion certificate from Our Media Training and Development Center