It is about defining body language in general and how to read the language of the hands, feet, eyes and head in daily dealings, through which a person can be aware of everything that is going on around him when dealing with others and also differentiates between honest and liar people in their speech. This workshop addresses A way to speak fluently without tension or fear in front of the audience following some important steps.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- What is body language?
- The best way to use body language.
- Where and when to use body language.
- Physiognomy and reading body language
- Public speaking skills
- The strength of the body language in talking to the audience
WHAT WILL THE TRAINEE GET AT THE END OF THIS WORKSHOP?
- Workshop completion certificate from Our Media Training and Development Center.