This training course provides participants with the knowledge and skills needed to develop and implement crisis management systems, build crisis management teams, and deal with a variety of crises and natural disasters to economic adversities that can negatively affect business continuity.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Building business administration cadres within their organization
- Learn about the characteristics and functions of crises
- Identify and deal with the challenges of the CMT dynamics and provide solutions and reviews
- Describe and discuss business continuity management in the Middle East
- Design and implement the Incident and Crisis Management Plan
WHAT WILL THE TRAINEE GET AT THE END OF THIS WORKSHOP?
Workshop competition certificate from Our Media Training and Development Center.
Accredited certification from The Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA).