Diploma in organizing conference and events
June 20 @ 18:00 - July 19 @ 21:00
You may get the most interesting ideas, but you will need someone who can help you transform these ideas into tangible results. Organizing Conference and event course will provide participants with an initiation in the organization of conferences and events successfully and professionally.
- Event industry and their importance
- The concept of event management and the role of the event manager
- Forming work teams and specialized committees
- Choosing the idea of the event and defining the objectives of its organization
- Building the initial perception of the event and choosing the title
- Determining the time and place of the event
- Building a visual identity for the event
- Gifts and publications
- Building an event program and accompanying events
- Partners, supporters, sponsors, and keys guests
- Providers of services, devices, and equipment
- General rules of the protocol in events
- Financial management of the event
- Marketing effectiveness
- Media management of the event
- Work forms and follow -up schedules.
- Managing crowds at large events
- Creativity and innovation in events
- Procedures during the implementation of the event
- Managing digital events
- Harvest the result of the event.
- Monitoring and evaluating performance.
WHAT WILL THE TRAINEE GET AT THE END OF THIS COURSE?
- Certificate from the knowledge and human development authority
- Diploma from Our Media Training and Development