Dubbing and Voiceover
In Dubbing and Voiceover course , we offer more than a voice talent, we are here to support your success and help you make an impact. To do that we utilize practical professional methods in providing superiority expertise, being mindful of your deadlines and exceeding your expectations. Whether you are building e-learning modules or creating a globally impactful commercial, we are here to help you voice it. we guide you through the stages of voice-over production, delivering personalized service and ensuring your project is successful.
- Improving Pronunciation and Diction
- Understand how to prepare and plan for text to VO
- The relationship between Picture and voice
- Warm-up techniques
- Technology and Equipment used in Dubbing studio
- How to read the Script and practice and lip Sync
- Basic differences between a professional VO and Amateur VO
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
WHAT WILL THE TRAINEE GET AT THE END OF THIS COURSE?
- Workshop competition certificate from Our Media Training and Development Center.
- Accredited certification from The Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA).