Leadership is considered as one of the most important administrative functions that a manager practice, and that because the plan moves into implementation and is dealt with by brains, hands and materials to be accomplished according to the established goals and the stages set by the standards of excellence.
In this matter, the manager leads a group of individuals who directs, guides, trains them, coordinate their work, reconcile their efforts, stimulate their motivations and ambitions, motivate them to cooperate and compete, and evaluate the results of their work. He leads his group towards the desired goal with the necessary efficiency and effectiveness towards excellence.
This course features the use of group activities and self-assessment exercises. Case studies are also used, followed by group discussions.
- The deference between the manager and the leader.
- Identifying the strengths and leadership styles through self-assessment
- Study different theories about leadership and focus on situational leadership
- Identify the key skills associated with emotional intelligence
- Defining the leader’s role as a commissioner and change agent
- Developing management concepts among leaderships and providing them with modern management methods and areas of their application in various administrative units
- Managing administrative leaderships of the local and global economic, political and social variables and their impact on the administration and working to adapt to them and developing the necessary strategies to confront them.
- Developing the skills and experiences of the administrative leaderships and emphasizing the full awareness of their responsibilities for developing work systems to ensure the provision of services to citizens easily and conveniently.
- Active participation and scientific and innovative thinking to solve problems that hinder the workflow of administrative units
- An introduction to leadership.
- The concept of leadership.
- The deference between the management and the leadership.
- The importance of managerial leadership.
- Characteristics of a successful leader.
- What a successful leader should focus on.
- Contemporary Basic Studies of Leadership.
- Leadership styles.
- The effective leading management.
- The characteristics and skills that distinguish an effective manager.
- Leadership theories.
- Communication skills for leaders.
- An applied practical case on communication skills for leaders.
- Practical exercises on how to become an effective leader.
WHAT WILL THE TRAINEE GET AT THE END OF THIS COURSE?
- Graduation Diploma certificate from Our Media Training Center.
- Certificate from The Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA).
- The training package includes references, tables and working models.