Providing participants with the intellectual and practical skills that govern the processing and recording of financial statements in the accounting books, providing them with the skills of analyzing and interpreting financial statements, and strengthening their abilities to extrapolate the ratios and accounting indicators in support of administrative decisions.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the concept of financial accounting, its nature, and fields.
- Familiarity with the documentary cycle for recording accounting data.
- Understanding the accounting operations and their impact on the elements of the accounting equation.
- The ability to analyze financial operations and record them in the books.
- Interpretation and analysis of final accounts and the list of financial position.
WHAT WILL THE TRAINEE GET AT THE END OF THIS WORKSHOP?
- Workshop competition certificate from Our Media Training and Development Center.
- Accredited certification from The Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA).