TIME LEFT FOR THIS COURSE TO START
Your Ultimate Guide To Become A better Freelance Journalist
Are you passionate about journalism and want to take your writing skills to the next level? Look no further than our Freelancer Journalist Course. This comprehensive program is designed to equip aspiring journalists with the necessary skills and knowledge to succeed in the ever-evolving media landscape, and as a result success in the dynamic world of freelance journalism.
By enrolling in our Freelance Journalist Online Course, you are taking the first step towards a rewarding career in freelance journalism. With our comprehensive curriculum and expert guidance, you will acquire the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in this competitive industry.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to turn your passion for journalism into a thriving freelance career!
During this comprehensive virtual program course, students will examine and practice the four main questions of journalism:
- WHAT to write.
- HOW to write it.
- WHICH techniques to use.
- WHERE to submit your work.
Contents of the freelance journalist course:
- Media influence.
- Media ethics.
- Why do we need content?
- How is style arrived at?
- How do we know what the editor wants?
- Where is analysis important?
- What do I write?
- Why do I need to find ideas?
- How do I save time and trouble?
- Where is interviewing a factor?
- How do I write?
- Why do I need to find the right tone?
- How do I use the basics well?
- When do I use structure?
- Where is re-writing a factor?
- What techniques will help me sell my work?
- Why do I need new angles?
- How do basic techniques help?
- When is the “writer’s dozen” valuable?
- Where is self-discipline a factor?
- What is defamation?
- Why is reputation important?
- How do I avoid libel?
- When is copyright important?
- Where are photographs a factor?
- What do editors not want?
- Why is market analysis valuable?
- How do I undertake market analysis?
- When is plotting useful? and where is characterization a factor?
- What is Critical Writing?
- Why does verse usually not sell?
- When is executive writing used? and where are expenses a factor?
What will the trainee receive at the end of the course?
- Completion certificate from Our Media Training and Development Center
- A certificate accredited by the Knowledge Authority and the International Academy of Arts, Media and Creativity is available at an additional fees
Please select the option below to book your seat in this course
Check the fees with your preferred Currency
0 people are attending Your Ultimate Guide To Become A better Freelance Journalist