the concept and definition of Media has varied its types in terms of the means used and the method that enables the journalist to deliver his message to the target audience. The media development has made the journalist facing a great challenges to keep up with everything new in the media arena, in addition of faces other challenges that keeps him asking for others help.
In this course, and over a period of 3 months, you will learn how to become a comprehensive professional journalist, practicing the media in all its forms and virtual and new means in Delivering messages and production, so that you become aware of all media process and stages to reach the audience in a professional manner.
- Media types and forms.
- Copywriting forms and styles.
- The importance of the linguistic element – abbreviation skills
- Reading the text – the art of the interview
- TV presentation in all its forms
- Working on Field – Investigative – Documentary Program
- Press conference
- Political, economic, sports, scientific, social and artistic journalism
- Social media
- Misinformation and fake news
- Media management and editor-in-chief
- Media code of ethics
- Practical exercises on writing and presenting
- Professional academic study in media.
- Training of global Journalist.
- Media practice in all its stages from beginning to end.
- The ability of using new means in media.
WHAT WILL THE TRAINEE GET AT THE END OF THIS COURSE?
- Graduation Diploma certificate from Our Media Training Center.
- Certificate from The Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA).
- Graduation Project.