In-Studio TV Directing
In-Studio TV Directing course Management the performance of a full crew of workers in lighting ,monitoring ,screenplay ,sound writing ,presentation, and more .In-studio TV Directing course aims to enable participants to understand and know the elements of visual language that make up the studio and how to employ those elements to serve the content provided, dealing with the technical cadres working inside the studio , control and management of technical quads ,as well as prioritization method ,out put TV shows inside the studio through one or several cameras and using the available television techniques that are employed in the output of news and programs.
- Identify the basics and principles of television directing.
- Who is the director and what specifications should he have?
- Principles and rules of television output
- Identify the nature and work of technical teams and photography cadre within the studio.
- Identify the concepts of visual language and show them in photography.
- Characteristics of the image and elements of visual composition
- Creative and dramatic elements
- Sizes and angles of footages inside the studio
- Camera movement , lighting ,editing ,visual and audio effects inside the studio
- Techniques and mechanisms of directing within the studio.
- Stages of directing and implementing television work or images
- Television production includes decoration, photography, editing, graphics, mixing and others.
WHAT WILL THE TRAINEE GET AT THE END OF THIS COURSE?
- Certificate from Our Media Training and development.
- Certificate from the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA)