This course introduces the Administrative Excellence course in thinking, career creativity and innovation, to all who wish to develop their skills and develop their capabilities in managerial excellence and career creativity.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Evaluating their creativity and innovation capacity
- Apply creative thinking skills and methods relevant to work or personal situations
- The practice of thinking in unconventional ways through “thinking outside the box”, using mental maps, visual memory, and others
- Employ a variety of creative thinking strategies in the workplace
- Creating an enjoyable work environment for creativity for oneself and others
WHAT WILL THE TRAINEE GET AT THE END OF THIS WORKSHOP?
Workshop competition certificate from Our Media Training and Development Center.
Accredited certification from The Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA).