The course explains the concept of institutional performance and the perception of measuring institutional performance in developing the individual and the institution and acquiring the skill of applying institutional performance energies and applying institutional performance measurement methods. Participants will also be trained on the stages of developing special methodologies for institutional excellence to achieve the performance of the trainees and achieve leadership and competitiveness.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- The concept of performance indicators.
- Levels of performance indicators measurement.
- Types and classification of performance indicators.
- Formulating performance indicators.
- Description and distribution of institutional performance indicators.
- Methods of collecting and analyzing data.
- Performance measurement systems.
WHAT WILL THE TRAINEE GET AT THE END OF THIS WORKSHOP?
- Workshop competition certificate from Our Media Training and Development Center.
- Accredited certification from The Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA).