Negotiation and Persuasion Skills
How do we find the actual basis for our thoughts? How do we bring our thoughts to our audience’s attention? How do we make our thoughts clear? How do we make people believe and accept our thoughts? How do we get people to care about our thoughts? How do we get people to act on our thoughts? All these questions and other methods of persuasion will be learned here in this session by breaking the barrier of fear and hesitation, acquiring the skill and art of speaking and acting to persuade others.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Acquiring media talk techniques to attract attention and persuade
- Being able to present in a coherent and good manner for projects and ideas
- Acquiring fluency, negotiating skills, enhancing a personal image, and establishing constructive relationships
WHAT WILL THE TRAINEE GET AT THE END OF THIS WORKSHOP?
- Workshop competition certificate from Our Media Training and Development Center.
- Accredited certification from The Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA).