June 12 @ 17:00 - June 16 @ 21:00
A photography training course will expose participants to the basics of stills photography, and will help them to deeply understand it to enable them to record the reality around them in a more aesthetic and profitable way.
- General introduction
- Understand the rules for the correct composition of the image.
- The difference between digital cameras and filming cameras and types of cameras
- The concept of art and reality in still photography
- Photography axes and types
- Shooting techniques
- Introducing the camera components
- Camera Settings
- Type of lenses, difference between them and uses.
- ISO and white balance
- The concept of nature lighting and artificial lighting and how to use them.
- Studio flash, speed light, build in camera flash, mixing flash, ambient flash, reflectors.
- The tripod, filters, their types and how to use it.
- Aesthetics and creativity in photography
- The element of image attractiveness
- Understanding the criteria of picture quality
- Handling the common mistakes in stills photography
- Identify the most important obstacles in photography and how to overcome them.
WHAT WILL THE TRAINEE GET AT THE END OF THIS COURSE?
- Certificate from Our Media Training and development.
- Certificate from the knowledge and human development authority