December 18, 2023
17:00 - 21:00
Share this course:
Time left to start
DESCRIPTIONA photography training course will expose participants to the basics of stills photography, and will help them to deeply understand it to enable them to record the reality around them in a more aesthetic and profitable way.OBJECTIVES
- General introduction
- Understand the rules for the correct composition of the image.
- The difference between digital cameras and filming cameras and types of cameras
- The concept of art and reality in still photography
- Photography axes and types
- Shooting techniques
- Introducing the camera components
- Camera Settings
- Type of lenses, difference between them and uses.
- ISO and white balance
- The concept of nature lighting and artificial lighting and how to use them.
- Studio flash, speed light, build in camera flash, mixing flash, ambient flash, reflectors.
- The tripod, filters, their types and how to use it.
- Aesthetics and creativity in photography
- The element of image attractiveness
- Understanding the criteria of picture quality
- Handling the common mistakes in stills photography
- Identify the most important obstacles in photography and how to overcome them.
- Certificate from Our Media Training and development.
- Certificate from the knowledge and human development authority
- Certificate of accreditation from international academy of arts, media and creativity
Please select the option below to book your seat in this course
Check the fees with your preferred Currency
Name:Our Media Training Center