Public Relations Diploma
Public relations has evolved as an administrative concept and philosophy of social relations, and has grown rapidly over the past years, and this development has occurred as a result of the increasing complexity in modern societies, the increasing power of public opinion, as well as an increase in understanding the motives and demands of individuals and groups, as gaining the support and trust from others through persuasion has become part part of the day-to-day activity of governments and organizations in any kind of activity in public and private institutions and international organizations.
This program aims to monitor academic and professional transformations in public relations, and to discuss many issues related to planning, management, evaluation, and awareness of crises and all that those working in the field of public relations should have in terms of knowledge and strength in practicing the profession.
- Definitions, theories and applying critical analysis.
- The social, economical and political effects of PR.
- Models of PR Practice.
- The Personal skills of PR practitioners.
- The ethics of PR.
- Managing according to organizational context.
- PR planning – Internal communication – Reputation building.
- Strategics/Corporate communication.
- Defining publics/building relationships.
- Media relations – Persuasion and influence – Issues and crisis management.
- Plan and manage PR campaigns – CSR.
- Monitoring, evaluation and content analysis.
- Personal research – Research tools – Project design.
- Professional academic study in public relations.
- The ability to manage and plan public relations campaigns
- International Public Relations practice and crisis management.
WHAT WILL THE TRAINEE GET AT THE END OF THIS COURSE?
- Graduation Diploma certificate from Our Media Training Center.
- Certificate from The Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA).
- Graduation Project.