Skills of voice Placement& Elocution
Skills of voice placement& Elocution course gives the radio and TV program presenters and indeed all media professionals the necessary tools to develop their voice skills in addition to providing them with the knowledge and the technical skills they need to be aware of their voice and to control and train it in order to make it appealing to the receivers.
- The importance of the voice
- The concept and criteria of a nice voice
- Explaining the voice characteristics and its effect on the receiver
- The vice and the self-confidence
- Breathing form, the diaphragm
- Relaxation, concentration and control of fear and emotions
- The face and tongue muscles
- Voice expression
- The voice tone, presence, and speed
- The tone and the voice
- Rhythm and dynamics
- Using the body language for more freedom
- Presentation and diction
- Diction, cutting the text and highlighting the intonation and stress in the sentences.
- Addressing the audience
- Radio presentation
- The artistic dubbing
WHAT WILL THE TRAINEE GET AT THE END OF THIS COURSE?
- Certificate from Our Media Training and development.