TIME LEFT FOR THIS COURSE TO START
Share this course:
DESCRIPTIONThe train trainers’ course is designed to prepare a professional trainer in his field. Through this course the trainer will be familiar with the most prominent international theories in providing information to the recipient, able to prepare an innovative professional training bag, create practical applications and exercises.
- Theoretical introduction
- The overall concept of the training process
- The foundations of successful training
- Characteristics of adult education
- The difference between standard education and training
- When does an idea make since?
- Idea Presentation form
- 2 Designing the training package.
- Determine the training need.
- Setting goals based on need.
- Writing the course topics
- content enrichment
- 3 How to turn ideas into participatory exercises? training methods and tools.
- The paperboard
- Training cards
- Methods, brainstorming, case study, working groups, the video, role playing, training games, lecture.
- dialogue and discussion
- Presentation of innovative models of exercises that simulate the training situation.
- 4 presentation and speaking skills.
- Body language
- Voice skills
- Word game
- A graduation project.
- Certificate from KHDA
- Certificate from International Academy of arts, media, and creativity
- Certificate from American institute of management
Please select the option below to book your seat in this course
Check the fees with your preferred Currency
Our Media Training Center
Add to Calendar