Being a TV presenter is far from simply standing in front of a camera and smiling – the role of the TV presenter is to be the face of the production team and to deliver the content of the program in an informed and entertaining way. This course is for any young person who aspires to be a TV presenter and students will learn the very distinct set of skills needed to present live television and capture audience attention.
- One online session per week via zoom
- Two days physically at the studio per week
- Working at the front line of television
- Introducing and hosting programs, reading the news, interviewing people and reporting on issues and events
- have an attractive, strong personality, being naturally outgoing and confident
- be able to communicate effectively and have a good understanding of the whole production process
- possess performance skills and a clear voice for broadcasting
- have research and interviewing skills, complemented by an inquisitive nature
- have excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
WHAT WILL THE TRAINEE GET AT THE END OF THIS COURSE?
Installment Plan Available In Checkout Page
- Diploma from Our Media Center.
- Certificate from The Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA).
- Certificate of accreditation from international academy of arts ,media and creativity
- (Graduation Project) Interactive visual narrative of an integrated story under the supervision of the trainer.