TV presentation is no longer limited to adults only, but there are children who have the talent of presenting and media appearance, and there are children who are motivated by their ambition to enter the world of TV presentation from the young age through social media channels and YouTube or through TV channels. This course aims to refine children’s skills and introduce them to the world of TV presentation to create a generation of young anchors from the prime of their lives until they reach the stage of creativity in adulthood.
- Working at the front line of television
- Dealing with the camera
- Possess performance skills and a clear voice for broadcasting
- Body language control
- have excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
WHAT WILL THE TRAINEE GET AT THE END OF THIS COURSE?
- Diploma certificate from Our Media Center.
- Certificate from The Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA).
- (Graduation Project) TV presentation