In the era of interactive screens, digital speed and endless competition, it became necessary for every media person or storyteller to turn his story into an “interactive story” with an interactive visual narrative that was both compelling and compelling. This course is designed through practical exercises to enable the trainee to create interactive digital content, adapt to the development of interactive digital social networking platforms, adapt visual and audio aids that support his story to be interactive, write appropriate texts and design the most effective ways to create and monitor interaction. Thus, the trainee becomes more capable of dealing with stories in the field and on interactive platforms in a more confident, professional and creative way.
- Analyzing the elements of any news or program story in order to transform it into an interactive visual narrative.
- Making and Forming Interactive Digital Content.
- Develop field skills to gather the necessary materials for interactive platforms.
- Select the appropriate visual and audio toolkit for the interactive visual narrative and compare them.
- Develop appropriate text writing skills associated with interactive story parts.
- Design and monitor the interaction plan.
- Produce an interactive visual narrative of the idea to monitor interaction.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
WHAT WILL THE TRAINEE GET AT THE END OF THIS COURSE?
- Graduation certificate from Or Media Media Center.
- (Graduation Project) Interactive visual narrative of an integrated story under the supervision of the trainer