When we watch a good movie, we are so immersed in seemingly homogeneous events that we rarely realize that what we are watching is really a professional installation of hundreds of shots shot completely independently of each other. For all the tools that are used in editing in the final cut pro program, and on the second day we will discuss the secrets and subtleties of the program and the sites that help in film montage.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to know:
- Definition of tools.
- Choosing the right theme and colors.
- The importance of melody and effects.
- Types of transportation.
- Practical application of what has been learned.
- Secrets and subtleties in the program.
- Sites and programs that help with montage
WHAT WILL THE TRAINEE GET AT THE END OF THIS WORKSHOP?
- Workshop completion certificate from Our Media Training and Development Center