American Management Institute Accredited Certificates
The American Management Institute supports effective management systems by applying evaluation and development systems for the education and management training sectors to increase quality and raise efficiency by using high-level standards to meet international accreditation systems requirements.
In light of the rapid pace of technology and business worldwide, it had designed a training approach that fits the business community’s needs, leaders, and employees to develop their capabilities and generate expert business leaders in management. It had provided qualitative programs to build knowledge and skills and thus renew and innovate to meet contemporary challenges and occupy a prestigious and advanced position.
Our Media Training and Development Center and the AMI believes in promoting excellence in management education and training in modern ways and a unique vision and flexibility in applying them using new technologies and skills to support organizational growth and enable employees to meet the expected needs in their departments and departments with the highest excellence levels.
Why accredited certificates
Continuous knowledge is an essential component in building a growing and thriving business that invests time and resources. Training and learning systems are considered vital areas that provide graduates with an optimum level of knowledge, skills development, and practical experience refinement.
Certificates are the real criterion for graduates to meet and complete training program requirements. Also, accredited certificates qualify graduates to be the first choice for multinational companies that employ professionally trained people and business leaders who can respond quickly to changes and keep pace with developments to meet tomorrow's requirements and challenges.
Advantages of Accredited Certificates
- Certification ensures that the training program meets the quality standards and requirements
- Certification is a prerequisite for many organizations to pursue a particular profession.
- The certificate documents knowledge, skills, and expertise in its subspecialties
- Certification helps to upgrade from one position to another more quickly and with higher efficiency.
- Certification creates professional credibility and is a competitive advantage.
- Certification expresses a drive for self-evaluation and continuous improvement
- Certification assists in selecting a training provider who applies quality standards in all its aspects.
- Certificate of Completion
- Certificate of Skills
- Certificate of Achievement
- Certificate of Training
- Professional Certificate
- Train The Trainer
- Professional Diploma
- Certificate of Diploma
- Certified Online Trainer (COT)
- Certified Professional Trainer (CPT)
- U.S Certified Instructor (USCI)
- Certified Corporate Instructor (CCI)
- Certified Corporate Training Manager (CCTM)
- Certified Corporate Training Expert (CCTE)
- Certified School Teacher (CST)