The course explains the concept and representative of emotional intelligence in people of different ages, and highlights the extent of self-awareness and motivation and the balance between optimism and pessimism, managing and controlling emotions, especially in critical situations of equilibrium, and this is to overcome feelings of fear, anxiety, anger and others.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to know:
- General introduction
- Types of intelligence and struggle of mind and emotion
- Defining emotional intelligence and its importance on the personal level
- Self-understanding and emotional control over its management
- Identify positive and positive emotions
- Emotional intelligence and its types
WHAT WILL THE TRAINEE GET AT THE END OF THIS WORKSHOP?
- Workshop completion certificate from Our Media Training and Development Center