Time left to start
- Familiarizing the participants with different equipment in the audio studio and recording programs and techniques
- How to use the microphone and ensure fault-free and clean recording
- Art of dubbing
- Introduction to Acting
- Voice: importance, tones, rules of precise delivery, correct pronunciation of alphabets, pauses, soundbites, and avoiding monotony
- Simplified description of Arabic language grammar and how to adhere to its rules.
- Theoretical introduction to art of dubbing
- Stages of dubbing process: translation, preparation, verbal performance
- Applied methods in dubbing by analyzing selected related films.
- Overview on types of documentaries
- Voice Over importance methods
- certificate from international academy of arts, media, and creativity