Dubbing & Voice Over
Share this course:
Time left to start
The art of Dubbing requires dedicated sensitive awareness, performance skills and rhythm because it’s concerned with verbal performance that replaces the voices of film characters with identical acting performance, while the voice over is a vocal element inserted in moving pictures despite the fact that is not part of the picture components. Sometimes Voice Over becomes essential and could add new aesthetic dimension to the picture or minimize its significance. Hence the importance of dubbing and voice over, which have become arts that require special skills and training.
What Will You Learn in a Voice Over and Dubbing Course?
A comprehensive voice over and dubbing course will equip you with the necessary skills and knowledge to excel in this field. Here are some key areas that will be covered in the course:
- Understanding Voice Acting: You will learn the fundamentals of voice acting, including breath control, vocal warm-ups, and techniques for creating different character voices.
- Script Analysis: Analyzing scripts is crucial for voice over and dubbing. You will learn how to interpret the text, understand the context, and deliver the dialogues with the appropriate emotions.
- Lip-Syncing Techniques: Lip-syncing is the art of matching the lip movements of the actors on screen with the dubbed dialogues. You will learn various techniques and exercises to improve your lip-syncing skills.
- Language Proficiency: A good command of languages is essential for voice over and dubbing. The course will focus on improving your pronunciation, intonation, and fluency in multiple languages.
- Studio Etiquette: Working in a studio environment requires professionalism and collaboration. You will learn about studio etiquette, microphone techniques, and how to work effectively with directors and sound engineers.
- Familiarizing the participants with different equipment in the audio studio and recording programs and techniques
- How to use the microphone and ensure fault-free and clean recording
- Art of dubbing
- Introduction to Acting
- Voice: importance, tones, rules of precise delivery, correct pronunciation of alphabets, pauses, soundbites, and avoiding monotony
- Simplified description of Arabic language grammar and how to adhere to its rules.
- Theoretical introduction to art of dubbing
- Stages of dubbing process: translation, preparation, verbal performance
- Applied methods in dubbing by analyzing selected related films.
- Overview on types of documentaries
- Voice Over importance methods
WHAT WILL THE TRAINEE GET AT THE END OF THIS COURSE?
- certificate from KHDA
- Certificate from International Academy of Arts, Media and creativity an additional fees