When trying to capture the attention of a specific audience, it is important to know exactly the demographic we want to attract and what will attract them in the most effective way. Media campaigns are a plan of action that helps our business to reach the target audience and improve the overall customer orientation rate.
Planning media campaigns depend on your goals and what you want to achieve with them. Improving public relations requires a different approach than increasing profits. However, both can be achieved by preparing a comprehensive and specific media campaign plan with distinctive timelines and using specific means of communication and in its various forms such as TV, radio, print, podcast, website and social media, etc., to reach certain goals.
- Defining media campaigns.
- The difference between media and advertising campaign.
- Planning and preparing the campaign.
- Define the audience.
- Preparing and drafting content.
- The best media and tools for campaign promotion.
WHAT WILL THE TRAINEE GET AT THE END OF THIS COURSE?
- Certificate from Our Media Center.