Sign language is one of the oldest means of communication and communication for the deaf and dumb, which appeared in Spain in the 17th century to deal with those who do not have the ability to speak and hear. It is considered one of the languages in which the hand language is used with specific signs, and the signs are according to each letter of the alphabet, and through which sentences can be formed. In this workshop, we will learn the basics of sign language and its importance in our society, and exercises will be done at the first level.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to know:
- Know the basics of sign language
- Knowing the numbers in sign language
- Know the letters in sign language
- Knowing the names in sign language
- Sign language exercises
WHAT WILL THE TRAINEE GET AT THE END OF THIS WORKSHOP?
- Workshop completion certificate from Our Media Training and Development Center